[Dovecot] GSSAPI Authentication in v1.2.1

Phillip Macey phillip.macey at cisra.canon.com.au
Thu Aug 13 10:55:45 EEST 2009

On 8/08/2009 2:50 AM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> Does it help if you increase
>
> #define LOGIN_MAX_INBUF_SIZE 4096
>
> to e.g. 8192 in src/login-common/client-common.h?
I also needed to change  src/master/master-login-interface.h
#define MASTER_LOGIN_MAX_DATA_SIZE (8192*2)

After making those changes and recompiling, users who were previously
unable to authenticate are now able to - at least on my test box anyway.
I will test with a couple of other accounts later this week - so far I
have only tested on two. All going well I should be able to apply the
changes to our live server sometime soon.

Out of interest, what sort of stuff gets stored in this buffer? Would it
be where dovecot stores a users kerberos tickets?

--
Thanks,
  Phill Macey (CiSRA IT Services)