[Dovecot] Dovecot + DRBD/GFS mailstore

Romer Ventura rventura at h-st.com
Tue Aug 25 00:38:49 EEST 2009

Last time i checked the free version of DRBD only supports 2 nodes.
The paid version supports 16 nodes. This however, doesnt mean that
you cannot use the storage via NFS or SMB/CIFS mount point. Only that
the DRBD replication will only happen to 2 nodes. If a third node is
supported on the free version, it would be for quorum only.

They might have changed it since, but i doubt it.