[Dovecot] Active IMAP sessions per server?

Brent Bloxam brentb at beanfield.com
Mon Aug 31 21:29:05 EEST 2009

Hi,

I'm curious about some of the larger dovecot installs out there and what
your current active user load looks like per server. Realistically, how
many active IMAP sessions are some of you maintaining? At what point did
you find the load became unmanageable? I know there's a lot of different
factors involved in this, but I'm just looking to get a rough idea of
what I can expect to be able to handle with dovecot.

Any help is appreciated

Regards,
Brent