[Dovecot] Dovecot Deliver CPU usage

Jerry gesbbb at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 14:33:33 EET 2009

On Thu, 03 Dec 2009 06:59:31 -0500
Charles Marcus <CMarcus at Media-Brokers.com> replied:

> On 12/3/2009, Aravind Divakaran (aravind.divakaran at yukthi.com) wrote:
> > You can find my strace with timestamp on the below link.
> >
> > http://pastebin.com/m2942fbdd
>
> Don't do that, it wastes time and breaks archives (when the pastebin
> file goes away.
>
> Just paste it in the email body...
>
> (yes this is a peeve of mine)

Which is fine if the contents are of a relatively short length.
However, if it is a multi-page document, I would much rather use
'pastebin' for viewing. Besides, the user can set the relative life
span of the posted document.

And  yes, this is a pet peeve of mine. Receiving reams of documentation
in an email, that has not been edited to remove extraneous gibberish,
combined with top, bottom and in-line notations.

--
Jerry
gesbbb at yahoo.com

"Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?"