[Dovecot] Plugins

Tony Rutherford tony at bluetie.com
Mon Dec 14 22:40:18 EET 2009

The documentation is very scarce from what I could tell.  What I ended up
doing was hunting through the example plugins...not optimal, but the best I
could do.  Besides the "hook_*" calls, the "vfuncs" defined in the
"*-private.h" files are a key as well as these are the functions you can
override.

Tony