[Dovecot] Plugins

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Dec 14 22:49:18 EET 2009

On Mon, 2009-12-14 at 17:36 -0200, Alex Baule wrote:
> i try to do a plugin... and i see there is a lot of "hook_*" calls in
> various places....
>
> There is some documentation about this hooks ?

Like Tony said, currently no and other plugins could serve as examples.
But I'm going to write documentation about this stuff to
http://wiki.dovecot.org/Design, and there already is something about
more lowlevel stuff. Things have changed in v2.0 though and it's
somewhat easier to use and the documentation will be only about v2.0, so
you might want to consider using v2.0 :)