[Dovecot] User friendly vacation service

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Tue Dec 15 08:06:54 EET 2009

I solved that problem (granted, with virtual domains) by using the
dovecot managesieve support and Horde ingo. Any sieve management tool
should able to do it, though, we were using Horde for webmail already
so rigging ingo to do filters wasn't hard.

No experience outside of ingo with this stuff, but ingo itself
integrates a vacation rule in quite nicely. There are a pile of other
solutions for managing the scripts through the managesieve interface,
so finding one that works for you shouldn't be too hard.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium