[Dovecot] Dovecot 1.2.+

Tom Mihalicek tomislav.mihalicek at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 22:47:59 EET 2009

I forgot to mention that the storageBase is intended to be a SAN mounted
point (/mailboxes/storage_01,/mailboxes/storage_02) so i can add them as
they grow in size (i dont like resizing), and that the mail part appends
(domain.org/u/us/use/user). I could do this with the sepparate LDAP
attribute that actually joins that two attributes but i tried to make it
this way.