[Dovecot] Release candidates for Sieve v0.1.14 and ManageSieve v0.11.10 for Dovecot v1.2.8

Steve steeeeeveee at gmx.net
Sat Dec 19 01:40:50 EET 2009

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 22:31:02 +0100
> Von: Stephan Bosch <stephan at rename-it.nl>
> Betreff: Re: [Dovecot] Release candidates for Sieve v0.1.14 and ManageSieve v0.11.10 for Dovecot v1.2.8

> Steve wrote:
>
> >> Well, I got sued, so that took some of my attention.
> >>
> > How did it end for you? I hope, I wish it ended good for you?
> >
> Yes, for some reason the lawsuit was withdrawn the day before, probably
> due to our written defense. I don't know. At least it's gone for now.

I don't know about what it was but I hope they don't try again. Just continue your normal life and don't care about them. My daddy used to say (he passed away this year in February): Dear son. Don't touch shit. It will only stink more!

So don't care about the ones that have tried to sue you. The less you care about them the better for you (I guess).

> Regards,
>
> Stephan.

Steve