[Dovecot] Retrieve Physical Message Filename

Tony Rutherford arutherford at bluetie.com
Tue Dec 29 22:50:34 EET 2009

Hi,Using Dovecot 1.2.9 with Maildir and Layout=FS.In a plugin, i'm overriding "update_flags":void my_mail_update_flags(struct mail *_mail, enum modify_type modify_type, enum mail_flags flags)For this email which is having its flags updated, I need to retrieve the physical filename of the message.  I see where using:mail_get_special(_mail, MAIL_FETCH_UIDL_FILE_NAME,  &fname);...I can retrieve part of the filename, but without the ":2" and the flags part.Is there a method I can use to get the whole filename (without having to reassemble it myself).  I've looked around, and I'm guessing it exists, but I don't see it offhand.Thanks,...Tony RutherfordSoftware EngineerBlueTie Inc.arutherford at bluetie.com(585) 586-2000 x1040

This message is intended solely for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
believe you received this message in error, please notify
the sender and delete from your system. Thank you.