[Dovecot] Dovecot-antispam does not work

Marcin Rzepecki m.rzepecki at iem.pw.edu.pl
Wed Feb 4 13:40:58 EET 2009

Wed, Feb 04, 2009 at 12:12:44PM +0100, Jehan Pag?s wrote:
> I saw this piece of code and did the same as you in my change of course.
> Unfortunately, it didn't work (no logged "marked as SPAM", nor change in my
> stats. I have dovecot 1.1.7-r1 though, so it is probably the reason.

Logging '...markes as SPAM..' lines to syslog is my idea, I can send some
dspam patches, to make it work. It's usefull for me.
Are you using mbox or maildir? If you are using mbox, try to upgrade to
Dovecot >=1.1.8 - it contains several mbox bug fixes (e.g 'Next message
unexpectedly lost') which are needed to make antispam plugin work.

--
Marcin Rzepecki
m.rzepecki(at)iem.pw.edu.pl