[Dovecot] mailing lists and Dovecot deliver (lda)

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Tue Feb 10 23:24:39 EET 2009

I'm trying to figure out a way, or if it is even possible, to use
mailing list software (majordomo2) on a Postfix + Dovecot + virtual
mailboxes system.  And where I should be looking.

The examples on the Postfix site don't seem to address a purely virtual
mailboxes system and I haven't found anything about doing it with deliver.

I think I'm at the wrong tree (Dovecot deliver) and should be pestering
the Postfix list.

FTR, I host some sites for not-for-profits and they have asked about
setting up lists.  So far I've dodged the question but would like to
attempt it now.

Thanks,
Rod