[Dovecot] v1.2.beta1 released

Sascha Wilde wilde at intevation.de
Wed Feb 11 12:00:17 EET 2009

Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> writes:
> http://dovecot.org/releases/1.2/beta/dovecot-1.2.beta1.tar.gz
> http://dovecot.org/releases/1.2/beta/dovecot-1.2.beta1.tar.gz.sig

Great news!  :-)

[...]
> There isn't really much left to do for v1.2.0 except some small fixing
> to shared mailbox code. And writing documentation for it..

Could we by any chance get the latest small changes/enhancements:
- 'c' and 'd' in setacl
- Displaying the actual user name instead of meta name "owner" on getacl
  output (see Bernhards patch in the "IMAP ACLs and global ACLs in v1.2"
  thread)
in 1.2?  I know it's a little late but I think that would greatly extend
the compatibility with existing clients -- and would enable us to use
the current upstream dovecot without any changes ... ;)

Oh and one more thing, I just discovered another small problem:
one can't subscribe to shared user folders.  I'll put the report in a
new mail.

cheers
sascha
--
Sascha Wilde                                          OpenPGP key: 4BB86568
http://www.intevation.de/~wilde/                  http://www.intevation.de/