[Dovecot] dict quota

Osvaldo Alvarez Pozo nebano at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 10:18:57 EET 2009

Hi
Actually I use quota. But I would like to use dict quota car with dict
quota it is possible to view the used quota.

But I do not understand the configuration off dict quota.
if the quota is stored in mysql wich do I have to specify quota values
in plugin section as chown in the dovecot web site? exemples:

dict {
  quotadict = mysql:/etc/dovecot-dict-quota.conf
}

plugin {
  # v1.0: 10MB and 1000 messages quota limit
  quota = dict:storage=10240:messages=1000 proxy::quotadict

  # v1.1 + SQL:
  quota = dict:user::proxy::quotadict
  quota_rule = *:storage=10M:messages=1000

Thanks