[Dovecot] dict quota

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Feb 20 23:43:33 EET 2009

On Thu, 2009-02-19 at 09:18 +0100, Osvaldo Alvarez Pozo wrote:
> Hi
> Actually I use quota. But I would like to use dict quota car with dict
> quota it is possible to view the used quota.
>
> But I do not understand the configuration off dict quota.
> if the quota is stored in mysql wich do I have to specify quota values
> in plugin section as chown in the dovecot web site? exemples:

With dict quota the current quota usage is stored to dict. The quota
limits are still configured the normal way. You don't have to specify
the limits in plugin section, you can just always have your userdb
return the quota (the wiki explains it).

Are you using Dovecot v1.1? Dict quota is pretty broken with v1.0.