[Dovecot] quota and dict quota

Osvaldo Alvarez Pozo nebano at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 20:06:18 EET 2009

Hi.
Ok my file is :

mail_location = maildir:/var/vmail/%d/%u/Maildir
mail_extra_groups = mail
first_valid_uid = 5000
last_valid_uid = 5000
maildir_copy_with_hardlinks = yes
disable_plaintext_auth = no
dotlock_use_excl=yes
protocols = imap pop3

protocol imap {
  mail_plugins = quota imap_quota
  imap_client_workarounds = outlook-idle delay-newmail

protocol pop3 {
  mail_plugins = quota
  pop3_client_workarounds = outlook-no-nuls oe-ns-eoh
  pop3_uidl_format = %08Xu%08Xv
}
protocol lda {
  mail_plugins = quota
  log_path = /var/log/dovecot-deliver.log
  info_log_path = /var/log/dovecot-deliver.log
}
auth default {
mechanisms = plain login
  passdb sql {