[Dovecot] deliver looking into root directory for sieve configuration ?

Guillaume Hilt postmaster at shadowprojects.org
Fri Jan 2 19:18:46 EET 2009

Charles Marcus a écrit :
> On 1/2/2009 11:54 AM, Guillaume Hilt wrote:
>
>> It's okay, you're trying to help me, so I won't complain :)
>>
>> So, postfix isn't running in a chroot.
>>

> Are you sure? master .cf?

smtp      inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
pickup    fifo  n       -       n       60      1       pickup
cleanup   unix  n       -       n       -       0       cleanup
qmgr      fifo  n       -       n       300     1       qmgr
tlsmgr    unix  -       -       n       1000?   1       tlsmgr
rewrite   unix  -       -       n       -       -       trivial-rewrite
bounce    unix  -       -       n       -       0       bounce
defer     unix  -       -       n       -       0       bounce
trace     unix  -       -       n       -       0       bounce
verify    unix  -       -       n       -       1       verify
flush     unix  n       -       n       1000?   0       flush
proxymap  unix  -       -       n       -       -       proxymap
proxywrite unix -       -       n       -       1       proxymap
smtp      unix  -       -       n       -       -       smtp
relay     unix  -       -       n       -       -       smtp
    -o smtp_fallback_relay=
showq     unix  n       -       n       -       -       showq
error     unix  -       -       n       -       -       error
retry     unix  -       -       n       -       -       error
discard   unix  -       -       n       -       -       discard
local     unix  -       n       n       -       -       local
virtual   unix  -       n       n       -       -       virtual
lmtp      unix  -       -       n       -       -       lmtp
anvil     unix  -       -       n       -       1       anvil
scache    unix  -       -       n       -       1       scache

>> My problem is that sieve is looking into the root folder for a sieve
>> configuration file when the server receive a new email (mail for a
>> virtual user).
>>

> I didn't see anything in your dovecot config about sieve...
>
> Did you read and install/configure according to this page?
>
> http://wiki.dovecot.org/LDA/Sieve

sieve is declared and called in the lda section :)
(i followed the tutorial yeah)