[Dovecot] deliver looking into root directory for sieve configuration ?

Fri Jan 2 19:34:15 EET 2009

On 1/2/2009 12:18 PM, Guillaume Hilt wrote:
>> Did you read and install/configure according to this page?
>>
>> http://wiki.dovecot.org/LDA/Sieve

> sieve is declared and called in the lda section :)
> (i followed the tutorial yeah)

Well... I don't use dspam, but the sieve tutorial explicitly says you
need to be using the dovecot LDA, and you are using dspam in your
postfix config...

First thing I'd try is removing dspam from the mix, get postfix+dovecot
working right, then introduce dspam into the mix, and if you have
problems ask again (on the dspam list first, then maybe here)...

--

Best regards,

Charles