[Dovecot] Setting IMAP keywords/flags on delivery

Bruce Bodger bbodger at bodcon.com
Thu Jan 8 13:37:20 EET 2009

On Jan 7, 2009, at 9:34 PM, Matt Doran wrote:

>> Dovecot sieve will do exactly what you are looking for.  It's
>> described
>> quite well in the WIKI.  The operator that you're looking for is,
>> 'setflag'
>
> We're currently using maildrop for filtering and local delivery.
>
> Do you know if there's a way to integrate the two?

I'd prefer not to burden the list with this, but we highly recommend a
product called MPP (Message Processing Platform) which not only
provides a myriad of filtering and archiving features on its own but
it also acts / can act as your interface to spam and virus detectors.
You may check it out here  http://www.raeinternet.com/category/mpp/mpp-home/
    We've been using it for years: the support staff is terrific.
'nuff said in this forum about it.

Good luck,
Bruce