[Dovecot] Urgent problem with deleting emails and maildirsize

David Favor david at davidfavor.com
Thu Jul 2 21:32:00 EEST 2009

You may also consider using an inotify tool like inotifywait
to build up a list of maildirs to be expunged, then run an
imaptool on the clock every hour, with an extreme nice priority,
to do a background expunge.

--
Love feeling your best ever, all day, every day?
Click http://RadicalHealth.com/join for the easy way.