[Dovecot] Urgent problem with deleting emails and maildirsize

Jose Luis Marin Perez jolumape_al at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 4 01:02:43 EEST 2009

Drear Sirs,

Thanks for your reply,

 Fully understanding the operation of the quota and emails deleted (Flag T).

I think use the plugin autocreate to create Trash folder to all users and
configure webmail to automatically send emails deleted to that folder in any
case my advice is that if there a method to delete emails marked with flag T into INBOX?

 Thanks

Jose Luis