[Dovecot] flat file dict

Sven Strickroth sstrickroth at gym-oha.de
Sun Jul 19 13:01:01 EEST 2009

Am 18.07.2009 23:42 schrieb Sven Strickroth:
> How do I use acl_shared_dict? Especially with file:-dictionary.

Finally I found out. A mapping entry consists of two lines:
shared/shared-boxes/(user|group)/(grant to)/(owner user)
1

If I use a group only the primary group name is checked. Is this
intended? Especially if you want to set up shared mailboxes suppliment
groups help. Also a debug flag for enabling an output which shows what
keys are looked up would help.

I want to set up public mailboxes (like in
http://wiki.dovecot.org/SharedMailboxes/Public). How do I set up an acl
for it?

--
Best regards,