[Dovecot] Quota over NFS with inode limit

Patrick Domack patrickdk at patrickdk.com
Wed Jun 10 20:51:50 EEST 2009

Looking into this some more, all the log entries that cause this have
to do with rename and EFBIG.

deliver(xxx):
rename(/var/mail/virtual/xxx/tmp/1244513712.M557487P17017.5011.mail,
/var/mail/virtual/xxx/new/1244513712.M557487P17017.5011.mail,W=2019)
failed: File too large

I do see other accounts that are at/over quota for blocksize and
inodes, and they are all failing on open or fsync with DIsk quota
exceeded (EDQUOT I assume)