[Dovecot] gmail pop3 fetcher sets my emails as read

Julien Buratto julien.buratto at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 11:41:07 EEST 2009

I can confirm that now emails fetched from gmail are not market as
read, cool thanks!

I think I misunderstood the parameter the first time I've read it.
I don't know if that "pop3_no_flag_updates" is a standard name for the
param, but I would have changed to:
pop3_flag_updates = yes // means it updates the flags
pop3_flag_updates = no // means it does not updates the flags

while the current behaviour is:
pop3_no_flag_updates = yes // Does not updates the flags
pop3_no_flag_updates = no // Does updates the flags

In any case, thank you!

Julien

--
Julien Buratto