[Dovecot] Problem migration from Courier-Imap to Dovecot

Jose Luis Marin Perez jolumape_al at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 19 21:13:49 EEST 2009

Thanks for your reply

 I have installed Dovecot 1.1.16 attempt
to migrate through the script courier-dovecot-migrate.pl and does
nothing to change when I use courier-dovecot-migrate-1.0.pl if it
works, there is a problem if I use this script?

 A doubt,
at some point someone has had to revert back to Courier? in any case I
wonder if there is any script that enables the conversion of the
Courier to Dovecot in case of any problem.

Thanks

Jose Luis