[Dovecot] dovecot and vmailmgr/qmail mailboxes

Olivier Mueller om-lists-dovecot at omx.ch
Fri Jun 26 18:05:25 EEST 2009

Hello,

On Thu, 2009-06-25 at 00:49 +0200, Mij wrote:
> I modified the wrapper to perform this escaping. With the new wrapper
> and dovecot v1.2rc6, authentication works fine for "dot users" too.
> See
> http://mij.oltrelinux.com/net/dovecot-qmail-vmailmgr/
> for further instructions.

Many thanks Mij & Timo, I just installed everything on a new server with
dovecot 1.2rc6, and it seems to work perfectly.  I will continue my
tests with large and imported maildirs.

So qmail + vmailmgr + dovecot = ok :-)

Now I am wondering whether I should also replace qmail-pop3d by dovecot
for more consistency (and performance?).

Regards & a nice week-end to you all,
Olivier