[Dovecot] fs quota on xfs dir tree? is this implemented?

Pawel Eljasz pawel.eljasz at jatymy.org
Fri Mar 6 20:54:00 EET 2009

xfs calls it project, it's not user nor group quota, simply a directory
tree quota
does dovecot find a use for it?

basically, following wiki I set up a simple fs quotas
when a tree reaches the limit, dovecot notices it, rejects with: Not
enough disk space
now question is, is it intentional what dovecot does - if yes how to
implement fs-xfs quota warnings?

or is it what dovecot was designed to do in case of such a eventuality
like out of space thing?
my guess, dovecot handles above situations anyway - scenario run: with
no quota plugins

this is nice feature of xfs, do not know if other fs do it, that is so!
useful in scenario with vusers, or, would be :)
or am I missing something thus having incomplete config for fs
xfs-projects quotas, and it can be done?

cheers Timo,
pardon my ignorance, you are the author, right?
ps. ah, yes, you are, thanks mate for your work!