[Dovecot] Problem with IMAP (rename and delete non existent folder).

Fri May 8 14:25:24 EEST 2009

> My version of Dovecot is 1.2beta1.
> Do you know anything about this bug?

Well, please don't take this the wrong way, but...

I know Timo appreciates those willing/able to test the beta releases and
report bugs, but if you are going to use beta s/w - ANY beta s/w - you
need to at least be willing to upgrade to the latest version - and even
try the latest snapshot - before reporting a problem and possibly
wasting developers precious time...

You're on beta1, and beta4 was released on March 25th, and I think an RC
(or another beta) is imminent.