[Dovecot] Problem with IMAP (rename and delete non existent folder).

Lenthir len7hir at gmail.com
Fri May 8 15:20:49 EEST 2009

Charles Marcus pisze:
>> My version of Dovecot is 1.2beta1.
>> Do you know anything about this bug?
>
> Well, please don't take this the wrong way, but...
>
> I know Timo appreciates those willing/able to test the beta releases and
> report bugs, but if you are going to use beta s/w - ANY beta s/w - you
> need to at least be willing to upgrade to the latest version - and even
> try the latest snapshot - before reporting a problem and possibly
> wasting developers precious time...
>
> You're on beta1, and beta4 was released on March 25th, and I think an RC
> (or another beta) is imminent.

:) If I could upgrade I would do this... but this is not simple in my
case. Shortly - we must merge versions...

I only ask have you the same problem or not.

I studied the newest changelog, and I didn't find anything about this
problem, so I've written mail to the mailing list.

I'm sorry for duplicated e-mails... I've had problems with Gmail.

--
Konrad