[Dovecot] deliver is ignoring mail_access_groups

Peter Borg peter at b7fc.com
Mon Nov 16 21:14:00 EET 2009

Doh. Of course.... knew it would be something obvious. What threw me is that it had correct permissions aside from this.

It's being called by postfix with -d through mailbox_command - I'm digging through postfix config now, if there's a way I can do this without making deliver setuid I'd be much happier....

Thanks, Timo,

Peter.