[Dovecot] [OT] preferred clients

Thomas Harold thomas-lists at nybeta.com
Sun Nov 22 04:56:54 EET 2009

On 11/21/2009 9:42 PM, Jonathan wrote:

> Do you know anything about the date issue I mentioned where TB shows
> emails with a date of the last time the folder was indexed instead of
> when the email was actually delivered?

I've seen that bug, I generally either reindex / compact or completely
unsubscribe and then resubscribe to the folder after restarting TB v2.

I don't think I've seen it on the TB 3 side in the past 6 months since I
started with beta 2.  There's been a lot of work as well on indexing in
Beta 3/4 when they introduced "gloda" (the global indexer).

(I severely abuse TB, having folders with 50k messages in them,
subscribing to dozens of mailing lists... good thing that I'm the mail
admin and don't have to worry about quotas.)