[Dovecot] [OT] preferred clients

Sun Nov 22 19:52:36 EET 2009

On 11/21/2009, Jonathan (jonathan at kc8onw.net) wrote:
> Do you know anything about the date issue I mentioned where TB shows
> emails with a date of the last time the folder was indexed instead of
> when the email was actually delivered?

I missed that... but if that is occurring, then it seems like something
else is going on. Thunderbird does NOT modify the messages - headers or
body - on the server, it simply displays what is there. Sometimes the
local cache can get out of whack, which is fixed by deleting the .msf
(local indexes) and letting TBird rebuild them from scratch.