[Dovecot] [OT] preferred clients

Jerry gesbbb at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 22 16:47:36 EET 2009

On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 14:33:46 +0100
Luigi Rosa <lists at luigirosa.com> replied:

> Jerry said the following on 22/11/09 13:46:
>
> > Of course this only applies to Microsoft Office 2010, a BETA of
> > which is available at:
>
> I am very happy to know that Microsft acknowledged at dawn of 2010
> that the limitation of personal storage is pointless.

The original PST specifications were developed when nobody had ever
heard of a 'gig' of storage. It probably made sense then. In today's
environment, it is indeed obsolete. From what I have read, Microsoft
has totally revamped the PST format. In fact, they are suppose to be
releasing the specs for it when Office 2010 is officially released.

--
Jerry
gesbbb at yahoo.com

Information Center, n.:
	A room staffed by professional computer people whose job it is
to tell you why you cannot have the information you require.