[Dovecot] [OT] preferred clients

Sun Nov 22 19:55:52 EET 2009

On 11/22/2009, Seth Mattinen (sethm at rollernet.us) wrote:
> They finally added the ability to set a "sent items" folder on the IMAP
> server rather than using stupid tricks to copy it over, so that's a
> plus. The fact that it can't "delete" by moving a copy to a "deleted
> items" folder still bugs me enough that I won't use it. No idea about
> the PST size thing though, never got that far.

One thing that is ridiculous about 2007 is it won't display HTML
messages on IMAP servers... probably related to their totally BRAIN-DEAD
decision to use the WORD HTML rendering engine instead of the IE
rendering engine.

I understand that in spite of a huge number of complaints about this,
they did not fix this issue in Outlook 2010...