[Dovecot] commercial help

Jim Pazarena dovecot at paz.bz
Fri Nov 27 08:18:48 EET 2009

    Contact info

    * Author: Timo Sirainen, tss at iki.fi <mailto:tss at iki.fi>.
    * Please use the Dovecot mailing list
      <http://www.dovecot.org/mailinglists.html> for questions about
      Dovecot. You don't have to subscribe to it.
    * Depending on your needs, commercial support may be available. Send
      a mail if you're interested.

according to the above (from the dovecot.org webpage), "commercial
support may be available".
After spending the better part of today trying unsuccessfully, I am
ready to "Send a mail if you're interested".
But I do not know WHO to send it to.
Likely Timo, but I do not want to be presumptuous.

I am on FreeBSD with Dovecot  1.2.4
I need to have both POP3 & IMAP working to replace vm-pop3d (which was
POP3 only).
Local users are:  mbox:/home/%u/mail/:INBOX=/mail/%u  with password in
/etc/passwd

Virtual users (which vm-pop3d handled readily)
are mbox:/home/VIRTUAL/%d/%u:INBOX/mail/VIRTUAL/%d/%u
                                                  with password in
/exim/etc/VIRTUAL/%d/passwd

It is worth it to me to pay a knowledgeable person to create the correct
conf file to make this happen.
Who should I contact?

Thanks,
Jim Pazarena