[Dovecot] How to see if sieve is active ?

Thomas Leuxner tlx at leuxner.net
Thu Oct 29 09:50:05 EET 2009

Am 29.10.2009 um 08:34 schrieb Koenraad Lelong:

> I just found that lda can have a separate log. I'll enable this and
> see.
>
> I read the wiki-page different times, but I don't see what I'm doing
> wrong.

Hi,

put something in the LDA section like this to record the activities:

         log_path = /var/log/dovecot-deliver.log
         info_log_path = /var/log/dovecot-deliver.log

You can raise the logging level with 'mail_debug = yes'. It will then
dump more information related to sieve. What MTA are you using? If
Postfix, can you post that configuration as well including 'master.cf'?

It should have those in 'main.cf' for instance:

virtual_transport = dovecot
dovecot_destination_recipient_limit = 1

...and the corresponding entries in 'master.cf'

Regards
Thomas