[Dovecot] How to see if sieve is active ?

Koenraad Lelong dovecot at ace-electronics.be
Thu Oct 29 09:34:02 EET 2009

Hi,

I think I activated sieve, but it's doing nothing. I know manage-sieve
works so I made some rules. But they do nothing.
I ran sieve-test, which seems to work, but does not move the mail I
test. Is this how it works ? I thought the -e parameter just "tested"
the rules and did nothing and my command was supposed to do the "real
thing". I read there should be a log. I don't find this, how should I
enable this ?

I just found that lda can have a separate log. I'll enable this and see.

I read the wiki-page different times, but I don't see what I'm doing wrong.

I attached some files. Sieve-test.txt is the command and output from
sieve-test. Phpscript.sieve is the file .dovecot.sieve points to, and
dovecot-config is my dovecot config ;-).

Thanks for any pointers.

Regards,

Koenraad Lelong.