[Dovecot] Smartsieve patch on Dovecot wiki?

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Tue Sep 1 13:14:38 EEST 2009

Ronald Johnson wrote:
(Manual quote; for some reason Thunderbird is not showing the content of
your e-mail)
> I am attempting to get smartsieve 1.0 RC2 working with our test install
> of dovecot, but can not locate the Managesieve.php fix listed on the
> ManageSieve page:
>
> http://wiki.dovecot.org/ManageSieve/Clients
>
> Does anyone know of another location to get this fix?  I've googled
> around, but not found an alternate location.
>
> We're running:
>
> dovecot-1.2.3
> dovecot-1.2-sieve-0.1.12
> dovecot-1.2-managesieve-0.11.9
>
> The managesieve server is working fine for other ManageSieve clients
> such as Roundcube's managesieve and sieverules plugins, it is only
> smartsieve I am having problems with.  Any pointers are appreciated.

I still had this fix lying around somewhere:

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/patches/Managesieve.php.txt

I apparently also transformed it into a patch that only contains the
essence:

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/patches/smartsieve.patch

Regards,

Stephan.