[Dovecot] maildrop index update

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu Sep 3 00:38:27 EEST 2009

On Wed, 2009-09-02 at 18:23 -0300, fernando at dfcom.com.br wrote:
> How can I insert a piece of code at maildrop allowing it to update the
> dovecot indexes (which lib and/or function from dovecot I need to use ?)

You can't really just update indexes, at least not without a lot of
code. What you could do is ask Dovecot to save the message via
lib-storage API. But that's not much different from just having maildrop
execute Dovecot deliver instead of saving the message to Maildir. I'd
guess your patches don't touch the actual Maildir delivery?