[Dovecot] maildrop index update

fernando at dfcom.com.br fernando at dfcom.com.br
Thu Sep 3 01:12:42 EEST 2009

Very interesting...I don´t like the idea maildrop calling dovecot deliver
(as an external program).

But I like the idea maildrop calling the dovecot api to save the message
into the maildir.

And yes, my patches don´t touch the maildir delivery. So, I can just
change the maildrop 'deliver' function and call the dovecot one.

Do you have any tip how to do that, I mean, witch function to use there ?
How about quota, can I let maildrop or dovecot (through the api) update it
(I believe that let maildrop do that makes more sense)?

Thanks,
Fernando