[Dovecot] fixing deleted-to-trash-plugin

Proskurin Kirill proskurin-kv at fxclub.org
Tue Sep 15 07:42:08 EEST 2009

Lex Brugman wrote:

>>> That's because it breaks the normal IMAP way of doing things and I'd
>>> hate to use a server with that feature enabled. So sorry, I'm not going
>>> to spend any time at all on this feature.

For Timo:
I don`t know IMAP well and I don`t understand there it breaks normal
IMAP work but then working with damn stupid MUA like Outlook I really
need such feature. I don`t know how it works in Thunderbird but I like a
way it work. Delete to trash - it is a really good behavior for me.

> I have updated the wiki page:
> http://wiki.dovecot.org/Plugins/deleted-to-trash and attached the source to
> it, I hope this will help some other desperate people wanting to use
> Dovecot but missing this feature.
> Any feedback is welcome.

So thank you Lex I will test it then upgrade to 1.2.

--
Best regards,
Proskurin Kirill