[Dovecot] Disconnected: Too many invalid IMAP commands

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Sep 21 05:22:56 EEST 2009

Quoting Noel Butler <noel.butler at ausics.net>:

>> No...  Really, I've got lots of machines on older distros (3+ years)
>> that are just plain stable and just plain work.
>>

> until they are owned.

Not a one has been owned yet.  And why would they be since there
are regular security updates, and of course out-of-band security
updates for critical issues.

>> I have never ran debian, so I won't spin any rot that debian people do.
>
> errrrr you seem to think the world shines out of ubuntu's ass, but dont

Nope.  You seem to have no clue what you are talking about.

> realise that ubnuntu follows the same policies and principles of debian,

I've never run ubuntu, nor debian.  Stop assuming stupid assumptions.

> even to the point that the vast majority of the ubuntu package
> maintainers ,  maintain the debian versions.

Since ubuntu is a debian derivative, this would be normal.  I don't
run either, so not a problem.

Anyway, this is way off topic, so end of thread for me...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

This message is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind,
either expressed or implied.  Use this message at your own risk.