[Dovecot] sieve vacation error

aja-lists aja-lists at tni.org
Thu Sep 24 14:35:46 EEST 2009

Andre Rodier wrote:

>    * If the sieve vacation script had to use a counter for limits per
>      day, where this counter is supposed to be stored ? I cant see any
>      dovecot file. I have temporary try to use 0777 for
>      home/sieve/maildir folders, but no file is created at all.

You don't have a file called .dovecot.lda-dupes there ?

And Sieve/Dovecot will produce an error file for sieve errors in the
same directory where your dovecot.sieve file is located, I forgot the
name of that file but it should be obvious.

(To me it sounds like you have a mail setup where the setup for email
delivery causes vacation not to work properly, which has nothing to do
with Dovecot or Sieve.)