[Dovecot] sieve vacation error

André Rodier andre.rodier at red2.co.uk
Mon Sep 28 23:46:34 EEST 2009

Hello Timo,

Thanks for your answer.

I finally have solved the problem. The users accounts in my postfix LDAP
virtual table were mapped as firstname.lastname at localhost, instead of
firstname.lastname at domain.com. In this case, deliver was not trying at
all to send the vacation message.

I have changed this, and that's now working. Interestingly, forward and
reject were working, but not vacation.

Thanks for your help anyway.

André.