[Dovecot] Clients to manage ACL

Nikolay Shopik shopik at inblock.ru
Wed Apr 7 20:42:41 EEST 2010

On 07.04.2010 15:13, Charles Marcus wrote:
> On 2010-04-07 2:34 AM, Nikolay Shopik wrote:
>>> is there any list with clients which support setting ACL on
>>> imap-mailboxes?
>>>
>>> Up to now, a only know about KMail and imapACLM.
>
>> Thunderbird will soon support that, patch already in review queue now.
>
> Hi Nikolay,
>
> Do you know if it will make it into 3.1?

Hi Charles,

	Don't take my word on that but from what I see it should make it into
3.1. In reality this depends on when MoMo decide to release 3.1 and I
highly doubt this happens in summer 2010, final release probably be
ready at fall. Minus few months for release candidates and you've got
feature freeze date.