[Dovecot] Dovecot 2.0 and QUOTA capability

Frode Nordahl frode at nordahl.net
Thu Apr 8 03:39:16 EEST 2010

Hello,

In Dovecot 2.0 the QUOTA capability is not announced until after the user has logged in. This breaks quota-support in some webmail clients (Roundcube, Atmail, probably more).

After searching the lists, I see that this was fixed as a bug back in 1.0, but I guess it crept back in. :-)

1.0.7:
* OK Dovecot ready.
. CAPABILITY
* CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 SASL-IR SORT THREAD=REFERENCES MULTIAPPEND UNSELECT LITERAL+ IDLE CHILDREN NAMESPACE LOGIN-REFERRALS QUOTA STARTTLS AUTH=PLAIN
. OK Capability completed.

2.0:
* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE STARTTLS AUTH=PLAIN] Dovecot ready.
. capability

--
Frode Nordahl