[Dovecot] Problems with masteruser

Неворотин Вадим nevorotin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 21:51:10 EEST 2010

Thank you for your answer! I'll try to use it for my autoconfiguration
script after weekends)) I use AD as userdb and passdb and have a group
mailboxes, but main users for this mailboxes hasn't got any password. And I
need automatically subscribe my users to new group maiboxes. So
"full-access" masteruser is really good for me[?]