[Dovecot] Expire plugin

Thomas M Goerger tmg at umn.edu
Fri Apr 23 17:13:15 EEST 2010

Yes, the plugin is loading.  The libraries associated are being touched
upon user login, so it looks like expire is running.  Just that nothing is
being added to the database upon a user putting something into the Trash.
We do have our mail not in root of a user folder, but in mail/.  So, I
added mail/Trash to the plugin settings thinking that that was the
problem, but there was no difference.  I checked to make sure that the
user that I'd set up in the db had the correct permissions to be able to
talk to the right db and tables.  Does it need to have any global
permissions set?

Most importantly though, is there any logging being done anywhere?
Anything I can check to see what interaction might be happening between
dovecot and the db?

Thanks!

* Tom Goerger  -  Email/Unix System Administrator 			*
* University of Minnesota		       Email:  tmg at umn.edu	*
* Operations, Infrastructure and Architecture  Phone:  4-5804		*
* Internet Services			       Office: 626J WBOB	*