[Dovecot] Expire plugin

Thomas M Goerger tmg at umn.edu
Fri Apr 23 18:57:14 EEST 2010

I do now see on the console:

Apr 22 16:56:14 mars.tc.umn.edu imap(testg019): :
net_connect_unix(/var/opt/dovecot/run/dovecot/dict-server) failed: Connection refused

I owned this file to mysql:mysql now, and the error has gone away on
subsequent logins, but I still don't see anything in the db.

Thanks!

* Tom Goerger  -  Email/Unix System Administrator 			*
* University of Minnesota		       Email:  tmg at umn.edu	*
* Operations, Infrastructure and Architecture  Phone:  4-5804		*
* Internet Services			       Office: 626J WBOB	*