[Dovecot] Anyone successfully using expire plugin?

Thomas M Goerger tmg at umn.edu
Fri Apr 23 20:37:16 EEST 2010

Anyone out there using expire?  At this point, I'm not sure that it's even
running.  It was touching the plugin libraries yesterday, but doesn't
appear to be doing so today.  The plugin directory wasn't explictly set,
so I've done so now, but it's still not touching these.  Anyone have a cf
file I could take a look at, or any ideas as to what might be happening?

Thanks!

* Tom Goerger  -  Email/Unix System Administrator 			*
* University of Minnesota		       Email:  tmg at umn.edu	*
* Operations, Infrastructure and Architecture  Phone:  4-5804		*
* Internet Services			       Office: 626J WBOB	*